Thursday 3 January 2013

Ben Pentreath


Ben did the same course as I am doing at Edinburgh University, and Mum introduced me to his blog (trendy!) and his website. I gave her his book 'English Decoration' for her birthday, which I love browsing as much as she does. His website (here) has a section for his shop (also great for a wedding list!), his inspiration, where he writes a blog, his interiors - including his own enviable interior in London (I particularly love the large framed map on the wall), as well as his traditional architectural designs he has carried out. I think anyone who has an interest in fashion and styling, certainly in my case, also enjoys beautiful interiors. And with my History of Architecture degree I find it fascinating to look at his approaches to planning within his architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment