Thursday 25 July 2013

Ardingly Fair Goodies!


I am about to redecorate my bedroom and where better place to search for ideas than the Ardingly Antique Fair - to be honest, I don't know why anyone buys anything brand new nowadays! I first found these fabulous prints, one intricately detailed botanical painting, and two French costume prints from the 19th century which had been taken out of a book. There was an amazing array of prints, which I think could end up looking very good once framed well etc. I then found an amazing piece of vintage fabric, with similar colours to my prints, which I plan to make into cushions for my bed, with fun piping! These beautiful bowls and plates were part of an extensive collection, but I only bought the medium plates to hang on the wall, and the small bowls to hold all my little bits and bobs. I am now getting very excited at the prospect of redecoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment